Friday, November 25, 2011

PageRank 1 Achieved

I started off this project with a bang and then realised that I had little for this project as I was too caught up with work. But anyway, even by spending very little time on this "failed" project, this blog has already achieved a pagerank of 1 in Google.

Well, I am using this pagerank checker so you can try it if you do not believe me.  The problem is that pagerank is just an arbitary number and it really does not mean anything.  Seriously.  I have pagerank 3 sites but that does not mean anything as the traffic and all might still dwindle down overtime if one does not make an effort to provide interesting content.

Anyway, I really hope to keep up with the effort and make it pagerank 3 in 3 months.  I have roughly 1.5 months left to go and with my current busy work schedule, I am not sure that it can be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment